Stroll the Corso Italia, visiting designer boutiques and exploring Sorrento’s old town of winding streets and local shops. Head to a private beach club or the marina and savour delicious seafood in local fishing villages or visit Michelin-star restaurants via a crewed speedboat. The choice is yours.
Our bespoke experiences are tailored to your interests and requirements:
- A custom itinerary to experience the best of the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Stays at the most exclusive hotels or private villas in Sorrento or close by
- Speedboat trips to visit Capri for lunch or catch the ferry to Positano, Ischia or Ravello
- Visit the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Herculaneum archaeological sites or Mount Vesuvius
- Dine at hidden, cliff-side restaurants or visit the historic fishing village of Marina Grande
- Attend cooking classes at a Visumo-selected local Michelin-star cookery school
Why not visit Sorrento in winter, when the weather is crisp and sunny and the town explodes into celebration with extravagant, dazzling Christmas lights?